Tuesday 11 November 2014

It's an to play along side Messi - Tevez

Tevez: Playing with Messi is the greatest pleasure for a playerThe Juventus striker is back in the Argentina squad after a three year absence and he is elated to be selected and is looking forward to playing with the Barcelona star again
Carlos Tevez says he is delighted to be back in the Argentina national team after a three year
absence and cannot wait to play alongside Lionel Messi again.
Gerardo Martino called the Juventus striker back into the national team for the first time in three years as he had been ignored by former coach Alejandro Sabella.
And Tevez says he is delighted to return to the Albiceleste for the friendlies with Croatia and Portugal and is happy to be reunited with his friend Messi.
"I want to play with Messi, he is No.1 ," Tevez told Ole.
"Messi is the world's number one, and I think I have been saying this for a long time. Playing with him is the greatest pleasure a player can have. When I saw him at a publicity event recently, we talked about a lot of things, for an hour and a half.
"Now is the appropriate time to return to the national team and at this point in my career I consider a return important. I'm fine, and I'm happy for the goals I'm scoring.
"In the past, when I was a member of the national team I did not realise what it meant, but now I understand how important it is."
Argentina face Croatia on Wednesday before meeting Portugal on Tuesday 18 November.

No comments:

Post a Comment