Tuesday 16 September 2014

Messi is Best in the World : Neymar

Neymar: Messi is the best in the worldThe Brazil international combined with his team-mate to produce both of his side's goals in their 2-0 win over Athletic Bilbao and says he is the best on the planet
Barcelona forward Neymar has described team-mate Lionel Messi as the best player in the world, after the two combined to score both goals in their side's 2-0 win over Athletic Bilbao.
Neymar scored twice after coming off the bench in the second half to spare a profligate
Barcelona's blushes - with Messi providing assists for both strikes.
And Neymar expressed his delight in making the difference for his side, adding that he believes Messi is the best player on the planet.
"I am very happy with the game today. It went perfectly with [me scoring] two goals” the Brazil captain told reporters.
"Messi is the best in the world, a star.
"We knew we were going to suffer a bit but we managed to keep defending well and then get the win.
"I’m recovering and we’re getting better as a team. I’m a little tired. It was a long journey [after international duty].
"For the first goal I escaped a little and was able to score. I hope this is my year."

No comments:

Post a Comment